Web Developer (Java/J2EE)
KeyLimeTie is a full-service design, development & digital strategy agency, helping clients communicate more effectively and intimately with their customers through interactive marketing channels. Specializing in web and mobile technologies across a variety of platforms, KeyLimeTie provides content management, ecommerce, and custom application solutions, while also assisting customers with social media campaign and reputation management.
Across the U.S., KeyLimeTie provides talented IT and business professionals with sought-after career opportunities. KeyLimeTie is currently recruiting full-time positions for immediate and near-term placement. Initiatives include both internal and client project engagements.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work with a team of smart and dedicated developers in the creation of various systems primarily using Java and Eclipse.
- Develop database queries, stored procedures and functions for databases including MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and others.
- Solve complex n-tier application issues using state-of-the-art Java technologies in fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Work closely with the QA, Release Engineering and Product Management to build web software.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Required - Full SDLC experience including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, etc.
- Required – 5+ years working as a senior software engineer/ senior developer/ senior programmer building enterprise-level Java applications.
- Required – 3+ years developing medium to large scale, distributed multi-threaded n-tier applications using Java.
- Required – Detailed experience with JEE, including JPA, JMS, JTA, and EJB.
- Required – Experience with the Spring application framework.
- Required – Experience writing and accessing web services with Java.
- Required – Experience with common Java libraries, including Log4J and the Apache Commons libraries.
- Required – Excellent communication and writing skills. You must be able to communicate professionally with our customers.
- Experience with XML and the Java XML APIs a plus.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented (OOP) development principals and design patterns/practices.
- Java certifications are a plus.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
If your skills and career aspirations align with the above referenced requirements, please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. You may be required to take a skills-assessment test.
No subcontractors or recruiters please.